MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE FR 70 – DODGE HELLCAT REPLICA WHEELS
- Enhanced performance and handling while maintaining integrity of appearance
- Modernized Hellcat Replica Rims for today’s MoPar enthusiast
- Staggered application for greater performance
- One piece, cast aluminum wheel
- Applications are designed to fit Dodge Magnum, Dodge Charger, Dodge Challenger, Dodge Durango, Chrysler 300c, and Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Finishes are durable, easy to maintain and deliver the closest resemblance to stock OEM wheels
- OE caps are interchangeable
- All of our wheels are compatible with OE TPMS sensors
- To view specific offset, finish and size options, see drop down menu above
How to Install Dodge Hellcat Replica Wheels & Rims
- Before mounting tires to the Dodge Hellcat replica wheels, check brake, hub, fender and suspension clearance.
- Mounted Dodge Hellcat replica rims cannot be returned.
- Mount tires onto Dodge Hellcat replica wheels only with equipment specifically designed for alloy wheels.
- Do not use equipment that will scratch, scrape or abrade the wheels. This will void the warranty.
- Wheel adaptors and spacers are not recommended. If installed, the purchaser assumes all responsibility and liability.
- Use only self adhesive tape weights when balancing. The use of clip on style weights is not recommended as they can damage the wheel finish and void the warranty.
- Always use the correct type of lug nut.
- Always use the vehicle manufacturer’s recommended torque specifications when tightening lug nuts.
- Re-torque the lug nuts after 75-100 miles of driving.
Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors (TPMS) – If your vehicle is equipped with a TPMS system you must (re)install the sensors into the wheels. Some TPM sensors require activation after installation. Refer to your owner’s manual for specifics.
Things to Consider When Buying Dodge Hellcat Replica Wheels (Rims)
One of the easiest and least expensive ways to elevate your basic Dodge Charger or Challenger is to add the Dodge Hellcat Replica Wheel. Offered in more sizes and finishes than the standard OE version, the Dodge Hellcat Replica Rims can enhance both the physical appearance and the performance of your Challenger or Charger. The multiple wheel sizes allow for a staggered setup providing a more aggressive stance and better traction for superior handling.
Popular Dodge Hellcat Replica Wheels & Rims
The Dodge Hellcat Replica Wheel is one of the most popular wheels sold for Dodge Chargers and Challengers. Offered in sizes larger than the standard OE wheel, the Hellcat replica rims allow for superb traction for a more aggressive driving experience.
Dodge Charger Rims: Black, Bronze, Chrome (and more)
Add the look of the Hellcat to your standard Dodge Charger with the Dodge Hellcat Replica Rims. Whether you choose the gloss black, satin black, bronze, chrome or black machine face finish, you will automatically elevate the look of your Dodge Charger. If you want better roadgrip for your vehicle, we offer multiple sizes in order to create a staggered setup as well.
Dodge Challenger Rims: Black, Bronze, Chrome (and more)
Our Dodge Hellcat Replica Wheels stay in line with the classic, bold, and powerful image of the Dodge Challenger Hellcat. Offered in satin black, gloss black, chrome, bronze and black machine face finishes, you can transform your basic Challenger into an eyecatching ride with these Hellcat replica rims. The multiple sizes allow for a staggered application for even greater performance.
Care & Maintenance
- Keeping your Dodge Hellcat replica wheels clean on a continual (weekly) basis is the best way to maintain their “like new” finish and luster.
- Never clean your wheels while they are hot.
- Water and a mild non-abrasive cleaner is the best solution for cleaning your wheels.
- A good rule of thumb to follow when selecting a cleaning solution is: if it is not safe for the paint on your vehicle it is probably not safe for your wheels.
- Applying a coat of non-abrasive carnauba based auto wax after cleaning is all the protection your wheels should need.
Customize Your Dodge Hellcat Replica Wheel (Rim) Options
- Dodge Hellcat Chrome Rims 20x10.5 Replica Wheels | Bolt Pattern: 5 | Offset: +25
- Dodge Hellcat Gloss Black Rims 20x10.5 Replica Wheels | Bolt Pattern: 5 | Offset: +25
- Dodge Hellcat Satin Black Rims 20x10.5 Replica Wheels | Bolt Pattern: 5 | Offset: +25
- Dodge Hellcat Gloss Black Machine Face Rims 20x10.5 Replica Wheels | Bolt Pattern: 5 | Offset: +25
- Dodge Hellcat Bronze Rims 20x10.5 Replica Wheels | Bolt Pattern: 5 | Offset: +25
- Dodge Hellcat Chrome Rims 20x9.5 Replica Wheels | Bolt Pattern: 5 | Offset: +15
- Dodge Hellcat Gloss Black Rims 20x9.5 Replica Wheels | Bolt Pattern: 5 | Offset: +15
- Dodge Hellcat Satin Black Rims 20x9.5 Replica Wheels | Bolt Pattern: 5 | Offset: +15
- Dodge Hellcat Gloss Black Machine Face Rims 20x9.5 Replica Wheels | Bolt Pattern: 5 | Offset: +15
- Dodge Hellcat Bronze Rims 20x9.5 Replica Wheels | Bolt Pattern: 5 | Offset: +15
- Dodge Hellcat Chrome Rims 22x10 Replica Wheels | Bolt Pattern: 5 | Offset: +18
- Dodge Hellcat Gloss Black Rims 22x10 Replica Wheels | Bolt Pattern: 5 | Offset: +18
- Dodge Hellcat Satin Black Rims 22x10 Replica Wheels | Bolt Pattern: 5 | Offset: +18
- Dodge Hellcat Chrome Rims 22x9 Replica Wheels | Bolt Pattern: 5 | Offset: +18
- Dodge Hellcat Gloss Black Rims 22x9 Replica Wheels | Bolt Pattern: 5 | Offset: +18
- Dodge Hellcat Satin Black Rims 22x9 Replica Wheels | Bolt Pattern: 5 | Offset: +18
- Dodge Hellcat Bronze Rims 22x9 Replica Wheels | Bolt Pattern: 5 | Offset: +18
Dodge Hellcat Rim Fitment
- 2008-2020 Challenger RT, SE, TA, SXT, SRT8, SRT, Hellcat, SRT392, Scat Pack, Shaker 2006-2020 Charger RT, GT, SE, SXT, SRT8, SRT392, SRT Hellcat, Scat Pack, Daytona 392, 2005-2020 Chrysler 300 RWD Only, Limited, SRT8, Touring, Platinum
destabrook2000 (verified owner) –
This 20 x 10.5 fits perfectly on the rear of my Scat Pack Challenger. Exelant match to the factory wheels that I am running on the front. 305/35/R20 drag radials fit nicely under the car with the 1.5 drop that is on my car. Not to mention the factory center cap works on this wheel.
smith.steve207 (verified owner) –
Bought two 20×10.5 wheels in satin black to replace the rears on my ’18 Charger Scat Pack. I have the dynamics package, so it came with the factory hellcat wheels in what dodge calls low gloss black. The factory reproductions are very nice looking & appear to be good quality. The paint is very close to the dodge wheels, but just a tiny bit less glossy (I was told the high gloss version would be too much). Unless the car is freshly washed & you point out the difference, no one will notice.
In regard to fit, they fit perfectly. I put on 305/35/20 General G-Max RS tires in the rear & there is no rubbing whatsoever (pair up with 275/40/20 in the front on the factory wheels). They also do not bulge out any further from the fenders than the factory setup. When looking at the car from the rear though, you can clearly tell there is some meatier rubber which is great. Hook up off the line & from a slow roll is so much better now the some proper sized tires for this car.
Jason Bjork –
I bought these replica wheels for my ’17 Challenger HC. These wheels + Nitto 555R 305/40R20 fit perfectly. Though it’s said that these tires will fit stock wheels, with these wheels I can actually use the extra rubber on the road and shops don’t freak when asked to install them.
The gloss levels match well. The fronts are usually covered in brake dust anyway! The shape is spot on. Very happy with these wheels and would recommend
Eric Grant (verified owner) –
I put these on a 2017 Scat Pack Charger paired up 315/35/20 tires and they fit perfectly I have no complaints whatsoever.
jsteele90 (verified owner) –
Excellent quality and was the only company that had the staggered brass monkey in stock. Fit great on my 2018 Scat pack challenger with 275s up front and 315s out back.
Tyler Smith (verified owner) –
Great quality, look dead on the hellcat wheels, couldn’t be happier with the product, 100% worth the money!
Elwood (verified owner) –
2019 dodge charger scat pack, loved the look of the hellcat wheels that came with the dynamics package, but desperately needed the bigger rims and tires on the back to put the power down without sliding everywhere as the 275’s in the rear just doesn’t cut it. Factory reproductions was the closest I could get to the oem look with the width that I wanted and without the inner fender rubbing issues people seem to have to deal with certain rim/tire combos. Went with the staggered 9.5 up front and 10.5 out back in bronze, with 275/40/20 and 305/35/20 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S. FYI, the bronze is a bit darker in real life then the picture above. Couldn’t be happier with my purchase.
I love them 20×10.5 in machine finish on 2015 whippled srt
Ryan McNalley –
I have a 2019 Charger Scatpack with the dynamics package, but I still thought the stock 9.5s with 275 Pirellis looked too narrow for the size of this car. They also spun like crazy with hard acceleration. I bought these satin black 10.5 x 20 wheels for the rear about 6 months ago, and I couldn’t be happier. They look identical to the stock wheels and finish, and the stock center caps fit them as well. I have 305/35/20 Pirelli all-seasons in the rear now, and they look fantastic. I’ve had no rubbing issues at all, and traction is noticeably better with the wider wheels and tires. I definitely recommend.