- Before mounting tires to the wheels, check brake, hub, fender and suspension clearance.
- Mounted wheels cannot be returned.
- Mount tires onto wheels only with equipment specifically designed for alloy wheels.
- Do not use equipment that will scratch, scrape or abrade the wheels. This will void the warranty.
- Wheel adaptors and spacers are not recommended. If installed, the purchaser assumes all responsibility and liability.
- Use only self adhesive tape weights when balancing. The use of clip on style weights is not recommended as they can damage the wheel finish and void the warranty.
- Always use the correct type of lug nut.
- Always use the vehicle manufacturer’s recommended torque specifications when tightening lug nuts.
- Re-torque the lug nuts after 75-100 miles of driving.
Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors (TPMS) – If you vehicle is equipped with a TPMS system you must (re)install the sensors into the wheels. Some TPM sensors require activation after installation. Refer to your owner’s manual for specifics.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Keeping your wheels clean on a continual (weekly) basis is the best way to maintain their “like new” finish and luster.
- Never clean your wheels while they are hot.
- Water and a mild non-abrasive cleaner is the best solution for cleaning your wheels.
- A good rule of thumb to follow when selecting a cleaning solution is: if it is not safe for the paint on your vehicle it is probably not safe for your wheels.
- Applying a coat of non-abrasive carnauba based auto wax after cleaning is all the protection your wheels should need.
These installation and care instructions must be given to the retail purchaser.
Factory Reproductions Inc.
13353 Benson Avenue
Chino CA 91710